Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shall I do it? Goals for 2012

I don't really care for New Year's Resolutions but I am a goal oriented individual.  Here are a few of my current goals:

  1. Complete the Couch to 5k.  Currently I should be in Week 3 but I'm going back and doing week 2 because I felt I did poorly.  Here is a link for details.  I still need to find a 5k to run this year.  Any recommendations?
  2. Have a great 30th Bday.  Disneyland, Oakland A's, Family, and Friends....What could be better?
  3. Lose my gut.  This is why I decided to do the Couch to 5k and also why I've started a diet.
  4. I just found out this great challenge called the 50/50 challenge.  Its where you try and read 50 books and watch 50 movies over the course of a year.  Click here for details.  It's going to be tough reading all those books because I really don't read much.  Out of everything on the list, this might be the one that I don't complete.
  5. Become PHR Certified.  It's the most prominent certification in my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment